[3830] RTTY WPX AJ1E SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, frontsight41@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX AJ1E SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 16:48:12 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: AJ1E
Operator(s): AJ1E
Station: AJ1E

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 28.19

------------
   80:   17
   40:  224
   20:  131
   15:  230
   10:   34
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Very active contest this year.  Was able to make several good runs while holding
a frequency on 40 for over an hour,(that never happens)...

I think I lost a few EU wpx stations who were using "cut numbers"...  I don't
know why they insist on using them, they seem to foul-up your rythm.

Only running an all-band fan dipole and 400 watts.  Gotta get something better
up.

Thanks for the Qs

Chuck  AJ1E