[3830] RTTY WPX VE7CC(@VE7SV) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve7cc@shaw.ca
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX VE7CC(@VE7SV) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 01:24:30 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: VE7CC
Operator(s): VE7CC
Station: VE7SV

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs): 30
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:  160
   40:  399
   20:  763
   15:  731
   10:  239
------------

Club: British Columbia DX Club

Comments:

Thanks to all for the QSOs.  Good fun.
Bands not as good as I had hoped for.
Score a bit better than last year.  Not as much activity on low bands this
year.  40 really suffered from OTH radar from Asia.  Covered the whole RTTY
band here both days during JA openings.

The first night I had a call from 9N1II on 15.  Send his report and never heard
his reply as the AC power failed right then and stayed off for 2 hours.  Not the
time I would have picked for some off time!  Never heard him again.  Was really
happy when the power came back on!

Worked 450 Europeans, 232 JAs, and lots of USA!

CU in the ARRL CW.

Lee