[3830] RTTY WPX IO4C(IZ4DPV) SOSB10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX IO4C(IZ4DPV) SOSB10 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 10:17:44 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: IO4C
Operator(s): IZ4DPV
Station: IZ4DPV

Class: SOSB10 HP
QTH: FORLI
Operating Time (hrs): 22

------------
   80:    0
   40:    0
   20:    0
   15:    0
   10:  450
------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

fantastic for me in the first contest rtty the new qth.
 10m except in very poor propagation openings with the Japanese morning and
afternoon openings and oceania united states with especially strong signals
this with stations w6/7.
 normal conditions with Caribbean and South American stations.
 Thanks to all.
 Io4c iz4dpv max @ 73

 ps: I tested the new system to stack very nice 5/5/5.