[3830] NA Sprint SSB W0BH HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB W0BH HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 17:16:40 -0800
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - February

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 1.4

   80:   43
   40:   44
   20:   17
---------------------

Club:

Team:

Comments:

One of my students, Michel, at Hesston College was brave enough to give Sprint
contesting a try.  We decided to trade off operating time .. I operated using
my call and showed him what to do, then he got on using K0HC. When things
slowed down, we switched.  As you can see if you compare the times, he got in
more time than I did.  Must mean he enjoyed himself!

Thanks to all for the Qs!

73, Bob, w0bh