[3830] ARRLDX CW PS2T M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, py2zea@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW PS2T M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 16:43:08 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: PS2T
Operator(s): PY2NDX, PY2ZEA
Station: PS2T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Araraquara, SP
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   40    20
   80:  203    48
   40:  925    57
   20: 1065    58
   15: 1371    59
   10: 1563    59
-------------------
Total: 5167   301  Total Score = 4,665,801

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

TNX to Atilano PP5EG for making, once again, his FB QTH available for us. TNX
also to Danilo PU2RSD for the logistics, including regular meals, drinks and
other 5-star-style services.

Propagation was more or less OK. Ten was great. Low bands were very noisy.

Here in the South, the continuous problem is the "Northern Atlantic Syndrome":
The USA stations are beaming to EU and the EU guys USA.
We South Americans remain in their side loops.

We called and called several NA stns, including some Big Guns with no results.
This bothers us, but it is, of course, also YOUR PROBLEM up there in US and
EU.

Please remember the Suffering South and complete your fine stations with a
small fixed yagi to SA. And remember to use it! TNX!

Rig1 FT-2000 + linear 1 kw
Rig2 Elcraft K3 + linear 1 kw

Antennas (monobanders):
10 7 el