[3830] ARRLDX CW K7JQ SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, radiok7jq@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K7JQ SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 17:26:22 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K7JQ
Operator(s): K7JQ
Station: K7JQ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:
   80:
   40:  104    19
   20:  136    49
   15:  300    64
   10:   61    24
-------------------
Total:  601   156  Total Score = 281,268

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Murphy hit me for this contest. The shack computer crashed a few days ago, so
had to use an old laptop...not convenient. Started the contest on Saturday
morning, and an hour into the contest I developed a break somewhere in the coax
to the screwdriver. Thought a critter chewed through the coax, but it wound up
being a bad PL/SO 239 "L" adapter on a coax switch. Messed up chair time on Sat
morning into early afternoon.

Had a couple of JA runs on 40M (morning) and 15M (afternoon). 10M was
disappointing. Had fun for the limited operating time spent.

Hope everyone had fun...CU in the next one.

73,  Bob, K7J