[3830] ARRLDX CW WO7V SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW WO7V SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 18:04:51 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: WO7V
Operator(s): WO7V
Station: WO7V

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:    0     0
   80:    1     1
   40:   37    25
   20:   34     9
   15:   32    13
   10:   47    24
-------------------
Total:  151    72  Total Score = 32,616

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Glad this is a soap box where nobody really reads these comments:)  The local
repeater club scheduled a ham swap meet this weekend in Rickreal Oregon.
Really, who would ever do that on a contest weekend?  Don't these people know
how important these contests are?  Oh, these guys only do 2 meters.  Well that
explains it in total doesn't it?  Anyway, I didn't have the time to operate
that I would have liked, and for some reason, like a stinking aurora, 80 meters
was crap and 160 didn't even exist at all!  Well Friday night 40 meters was
killer.  Just like a pipeline into Europe!  On Saturday after I got back from
the swap meet, I spent most of the remaining time on 10 meters. The dexpedition
station H40FN was stinking up about 15 KHz as they were running split.  Probably
a poor choice but that's where I wanted to be, never did work them though, what
a distraction!  On Sunday, I didn't operate at all.  More honey-doo projects
and yes spring is around the corner and the lawn really needed mowing.  Maybe
next year I will have a better antenna for 80 and 160, fewer honey-doo
projects, and most importantly, better excuses for the poor score!

73 guys, hope to work you in the pile-ups.