[3830] ARRLDX CW NN1N SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW NN1N SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 19:55:20 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: NN1N
Operator(s): NN1N
Station: NN1N

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 30

  160:
   80:
   40: 1909   111
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1909   111  Total Score = 627,372

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

This was a good weekend to be south.  Even with MUF below 40 and aurora wiping
out the polar path, there were still just enough signal to keep grinding out
the Qs.

Thanks to the excellent ears at 9V1YC for pulling my skew-path signal out the
first night (I heard you much better the 2nd night James) and to YD1XUH for
calling-in longpath.  I tried CQing to the longpath a lot with little result.
The VK6s always call-in on the EU antennas -- thanks guys.  More good callers
whom I thank:  JT1DX, KH2L, NH2T, SV9COL, 4L1MA, VU2PTT, VU2GSM, FP/W6HGF,
TG8/W0OR, guess there was a lot of good stuff on!