[3830] ARRLDX CW KP2M M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt3y@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KP2M M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 20:52:51 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KP2M
Operator(s): KT3Y, K9VV
Station: KP2M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: St Croix
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  306    55
   80:  907    57
   40: 1065    59
   20: 1523    58
   15: 1454    59
   10: 1498    59
-------------------
Total: 6753   347  Total Score = 7,029,873

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Fred K9VV did most of the heavy lifting in this contest and also received three

wasp stings on Thursday while stringing up a new stateside beverage in very
heavy
brush. However, the beverage worked great and really helped on the low bands.

This was a two man effort with one Tx running at all times. The mult station
received limited usage. Nonetheless, our multiplier numbers are good. We had
sixteen hours of 180 plus and seven over 200.
Many thanks to all callers, even DX stations who assumed we were stateside.
73,
Phil KT3Y