[3830] ARRLDX CW IO3X(IV3JCC) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW IO3X(IV3JCC) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 03:01:37 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: IO3X
Operator(s): IV3JCC
Station: IO3X

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   41    17
   40:  128    43
   20:  431    53
   15:  298    52
   10:   28    18
-------------------
Total:  926   183  Total Score = 508,374

Club:

Comments:

Hi

Great contest, I think the best one. The propagation in 15 meters during
saturday was beautyful and has allowed many qso also to little pistols like me.
The first nigth 80 very poor, but 40 great signals, also in my vertical not in
good position and only in S/P, in this antenna conditions for me is not
possible running. The second nigth 80 better and some qso in the log also with
my dipole....it touches the eart..hi hi. Saturday 15 permitted a good running
and a lot of multipliers, frequency quite and good signals. Sunday a sun storm
killed the frequency for some ours in half day , here 15 poors, but in the
afternoon 20 opened very strong. @ 20.30 z big guns here over 9...but they were
already in my log,and I have decided to set off the power of my trx. A lot of
fun and good operators....some stations from east with little fairplay...but no
problem...my vfo turns hi. An other consideration...CW is NOT dead and is the
best mode to do hamradio hi.
TNX to all that colled me and see you in the next....in CW mode ....obviously.

73 de IO3X (iv3jcc)  Gianni

ic 7600
acom 2000 a
ob 11-3 (very low..hi)