[3830] ARRLDX CW N1LN SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bemeier@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N1LN SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 03:23:28 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 11

  160:   24    23
   80:  130    46
   40:  265    46
   20:  265    54
   15:  265    55
   10:  100    47
-------------------
Total: 1049   271  Total Score = 852,837

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Came down with the CRUD on Tuesday evening and still in the process of getting
over it, so quite pleased no team event was organized at our QTH for this
weekend.  Also pleased this was CW weekend, as I lost my voice on Wednesday and
still can't talk much.  However, it was still fun playing around in a no
pressure weekend.  The band conditions were outstanding with nice EU runs on 15
and 20.  Even walking the VFO up the bands in S and P delivered outstanding
rates. I am expecting to see some BIG scores from the M2 and MM entries.

We got a new Acom 2000A in January and used it in CQ 160 CW. This was the first
multiband outing and it was a good one. Wish I bought one earlier.  It is a true
pleasure to use.

73,
Bruce N1LN