[3830] ARRLDX CW KL8DX SOSB/20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KL8DX SOSB/20 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 10:45:07 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KL8DX
Operator(s): KL8DX
Station: KL8DX

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH: Alaska
Operating Time (hrs): 17.75

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  828    57
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  828    57  Total Score = 141,588

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

I started out on 15 meters but needed to move to 20 due to line
noise in the direction of the lower 48. The aurora on Saturday
evening ended my daily effort but led to some beautiful displays
overhead. Sunday, things were slow in coming back but finally
propagation got a bit better during the last 3 or 4 hours of the
contest. I had several DX stations call me over the weekend
probably not knowing we were DX in this contest and not a state.

A more detailed breakout of my effort can be found on my blog.
Thanks for the QSO's and patience! Contacts will be uploaded to
LOTW today.

73,
Phil - KL8DX
Denali National Park, AK