[3830] ARRLDX CW OT2A(ON6CC) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW OT2A(ON6CC) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 13:15:53 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: OT2A
Operator(s): ON6CC
Station: OT2A

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 36

  160:   19    12
   80:  271    34
   40:  720    55
   20:  598    56
   15:  930    57
   10:   79    28
-------------------
Total: 2617   242  Total Score = 1,899,942

Club:

Comments:

My best effort so far, in spite of low conditions on 160m and 10m. Didn't expect
15m to be open so late on Saturday evening. A good thing I stayed on 15m as long
as possible, because the day after the bands closed much earlier. Missed a few
crucial mults at the end. Where were the VE4's?
Some advice: Please try to listen if your call is returned correctly. Sometimes
I was sure I missed or wasn't sure of a character in the call, but never came
back with the correction of it...Never the less, thanks to all callers! Great
contest and much activity!