[3830] ARRLDX CW HA5BSW SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ha5bsw@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW HA5BSW SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 10:43:48 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: HA5BSW
Operator(s): HA5BSW
Station: HA5BSW

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Pusztaszabolcs
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:
   80:  111    24
   40:  273    49
   20:  277    48
   15:  185    50
   10:   16    10
-------------------
Total:  862   181  Total Score = 468,066

Club:

Comments:

This was the first big cw after my 2002 brain haemorrhage my competition. My
better hand accross it was necessary to study for my left hand and while this
did not function properly till then rather only I entered small competitions.
Excuse me from everybody who I held back accidentally.
RIG: IC 746, KNW 450SAT.
ANTs: V160S, Top loaded vertical for 80 meter, Steppir 4 ele from 40m-6 meter.
K9AY, Bewerage 200m / beaming tu USA/.

The first day was bad on 10 metres the spread.
My disturbance was terrible on 160 metres / with a unknown origin /.
An activity and spread were relatively good on the rest of the lanes.