[3830] ARRLDX CW VA7DX(@VE7UF) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW VA7DX(@VE7UF) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 17:52:25 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: VA7DX
Operator(s): VA7DX
Station: VE7UF

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs): 31:56

  160:    8     8
   80:   54    29
   40:  161    65
   20:  861    92
   15:  521    90
   10:  137    42
-------------------
Total: 1742   326  Total Score = 1,665,534

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

This was my first contest since returning to Canada from Mongolia. What a
pleasure to operate from the VE7UF Contest Station. Duane was kind enough to
allow me the use of his station and its excellent array of antennas allowing me
the luxury of running EU and AS for extended periods on 15/20/40m rather than
S/P from my usual contest site.....one could easily become spoiled by this...
:)
I wish I had the stamina of previous years to operate more of the 48 hours but
ended up crawling into bed when things slowed down both nights and also grabbed
a couple of power naps during the day ...still catching up from Malpelo I
guess.. :)
All in all a ton of fun!