[3830] ARRLDX CW CR3A(OM3RM) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, om3rm@om-power.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW CR3A(OM3RM) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 07:46:24 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: CR3A
Operator(s): OM3RM
Station: CR3A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Madeira
Operating Time (hrs): 37,17

  160:  171    38
   80:  341    52
   40: 1316    57
   20: 1097    58
   15: 1324    59
   10:  876    57
-------------------
Total: 5125   321  Total Score = 4,934,412

Club:

Comments:

Thanks to the Madeira contest team I participated in this excellent contest. A
special thanks goes to Luis CT3EE, Joe CT3BD, Luis CT3DL, Duarte CT3EN for the
support and hospitality. The conditions on the upper bands were UFB, apart from
28MHz where the band didnâ??t open up entirely. It was worse on 1.8 and 3.5 MHz.
I am satisfied with the results. Although, I have just now realized that I had
to sleep less during the contest.
Tibi OM3RM/CR3A