[3830] ARRLDX CW II9T(IT9GSF) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fabio.grisafi@libero.it
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW II9T(IT9GSF) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 13:42:35 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: II9T
Operator(s): IT9GSF
Station: IT9GSF

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Sicily
Operating Time (hrs): 37

  160:  150    35
   80:  376    48
   40:  728    56
   20:  694    58
   15:  713    58
   10:  238    44
-------------------
Total: 2899   299  Total Score = 2,600,403

Club:

Comments:

In memory of Rytis, LY4U, that last year operated my station and this year
helped me from the sky (I will always remember how correct you were!).
Conditions this year were better so I beated Rytis's score. I enjoyed very much
the 15 and 20 meters openings on sunday afternoon. Nice to work so many states
and provincies on 160 and 80 meters. My antennas are working well on those
bands.
I have to improve the 40 meters' antenna! It is only a dipole but the mountain
QTH does the difference!
I recorded the full contest so if you would like to receive your QSO recording,
it will be my pleasure to send an email with an MP3 file to thank you for the
QSO.
See you in the SSB contest!
73 de Fabio, IT9GSF (II9T) - fabio.grisafi@libero.it