[3830] ARRLDX CW K2AXX SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K2AXX SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 19:33:33 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K2AXX
Operator(s): K2AXX
Station: K2AXX

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: FN12cs
Operating Time (hrs): 2:17

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  306    43
   10:
-------------------
Total:  306    43  Total Score = 39,474

Club:

Comments:

Was going to operate at W2FU's place, but my job gets in the way. After a
pleasant 33 hour work shift, I decided it better to go home & sleep. Sunday
late morning, I just had to get on. Checked the bands, 15 sounded like fun.
Found a hollow spot high in the band, and just worked whoever called. First
hour 159 followed by 147, can't complain.

Thanks for all QSOs, already uploaded LoTW. Next year will be back at W2FU
running and gunning on the low bands....

Mark, K2AXX

IC-746Pro + SB220
CC X-7 @ 66'