[3830] NAQP RTTY AB1OD Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mda@ab1od.org
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY AB1OD Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 21:34:00 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: AB1OD
Operator(s): AB1OD
Station: AB1OD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:   61    29
   40:   97    38
   20:  101    31
   15:   94    28
   10:   17     8
-------------------
Total:  370   134  Total Score = 52,170

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Happiness is getting one last multiplier just a few seconds before timing-out of
the competition.

Granted, such happiness doesn't make up for failing to finish replacing the
160m antenna before this weekend...but I digress.

Lots of diddles, lots of fun, and 15-80m seemed to be mostly in decent shape.

Late in the contest the keyboard for the shack computer developed an unhappy
tendency to not want to recognize keystrokes correctly.  My apologies to those
who had to endure unintended repeats of my callsign or the exchange.

Station: Icom IC7000 with Carolina Windom normally at 20m...but bouncing around
quite a bit in the wind.