[3830] NAQP RTTY KU5B(@NX5M) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY KU5B(@NX5M) Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 23:26:38 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: KU5B
Operator(s): KU5B
Station: NX5M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Somerville, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 1

   80:   1      1
   40:   4      4
   20:  49     21
   15:  12      3
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  66     29  Total Score = 1,914

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Got to the station somewhat early Friday and decided to give setting up RTTY a
real try. After becoming hooked on RTTY contesting from RTTY RU (@NR5M) I
wanted to give it a try from here. Hooked up the tribanders and read the manual
for the Signalink USB. 30 minutes later, RTTY was working. I'll definitely get
another one of these interfaces.

NX5M and I returned to the station around 0500z and he worked 80m for the last
hour. I think we've decided we're going to try M/2 in July.

This operation is dedicated to Gary, W5ZL; a true gentleman and good friend.
You're already missed!

Next up is WPX SSB; NX5M M/M.

Colin KU5B