[3830] UBA CW OP4K SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, op4k@telenet.be
Subject: [3830] UBA CW OP4K SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 00:32:41 -0800
                    UBA DX Contest, CW

Call: OP4K
Operator(s): OP4K
Station: OP4K

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Antwerp
Operating Time (hrs): 06h00

   80:  125    28
   40:   77    23
   20:  170    29
   15:  164   462
   10:   29     8
-------------------
Total:  565   113  Total Score = 167,579

Club: Antwerp Contest Club (ACC)

Comments:

What a difference with the propagation since last weekend!! Just nice to see 10m
open and 15m in great shape. 80m quite noisy but doable.
This is now the 3rd year in a row that I improve my raw score and it pleases me
hi. Proves there is still room to get better.
         QSOs     Mults     Score
2011     585      100       153100
2010     533       98       133868

Setup
Yaesu FTDX 5000mp
Acom 2000A
Optibeam OB18-6 at 50m / 170ft
Inverted V for 80m at 50m
N1MM V12.2.2
K1EL Winkeyer

Tnx to everybody for the Q's but sorry for the ones I just could not hear or
work.

Logs will be uploaded to LOTW, QRZ.com, HRD.net and papaer QSL will follow via
the bureau.

CU all next weekend in the ARRL SSB

73 Joe
OP4K