[3830] NAQP RTTY KF0UR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kf0ur@radins.us
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY KF0UR Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 07:59:00 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: KF0UR
Operator(s): KF0UR
Station: KF0UR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:   74    36
   40:   78    29
   20:  186    44
   15:  115    26
   10:   44    12
-------------------
Total:  497   147  Total Score = 75,544

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team:

Comments:

Had a wonderful time as usual.  Strictly running because I had the desire to
search, but no energy to pounce.  The bands were mostly so-so, slow and steady,
except for a nice run in the middle of the day on 20M, which made my day.  I'm
glad I got at least a little in on 10M. My K3/P3 combo worked well, and I'm
continually amazed as to how the P3 helps.

Tnx to all for the QSOs.  CU next time.

Shel  KF0UR