[3830] NAQP RTTY N4KG Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N4KG@AOL.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY N4KG Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 09:00:05 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: N4KG
Operator(s): N4KG
Station: N4KG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ALA
Operating Time (hrs): 8:42

   80:  110    45
   40:  122    46
   20:   81    32
   15:   24    10
   10:   20     7
-------------------
Total:  351   140  Total Score = 49,980

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

I was going to sit this one out but 2 hours after the start, I decided to 'get
on and pick up a few RTTY states'.  Well, you know how it goes, I got caught up
in it and was actually having some fun.  I lost 75 minutes walking the dog and
eating dinner in the late afternoon which hurt my 20M totals.

I was thrilled to get called on 80M by VE1,2,3,9,VY2 stations.
Rate seemed to drop in last hour, especially the last half hour.

NO QSO's with ME RI VT MT (come on Patrick, get on RTTY) ND VE8 VY1,0 VO1,2