[3830] NAQP RTTY N6BM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nov6bm@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY N6BM Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 12:08:41 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: N6BM
Operator(s): N6BM
Station: N6BM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:
   40:  111    37
   20:   73    29
   15:  207    44
   10:
-------------------
Total:  391   110  Total Score = 44,965

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #1

Comments:

I had volunteered as a PT commitment, but I ended up with a full 10 hours in the
chair.  My plan was to just work 15m, but I wasn't ready to quit the contest.
When 15m died, I didn't find much going on with 20m so I was surprised at the
pile ups on 40m.  I only made a couple of S&P contacts to see what the condx
were like and find a frequency to run with.  On 40m, I got called by an EA8YQ,
had lots of Caribbean stations and plenty of east coasters so I think my little
pistol station did OK with my chimney mounted antenna support.  I know I worked
a lot of KB'ers so thanks guys for the Q's.  The weirdest moment was while in
the midst of working the one of the pile up's, one guy starts telling me all
about his equipment and what I thought of his new antenna....talk about a time
and place....The calls didn't stop and I found this guy breaking my rhythm that
was keeping a nice steady flow.  At the end of the day, I had lots of fun and I
just can't get the diddling out of my brain.  Good to see nice conditions on
the bands from my QTH anyway.

73,
Bill, N6BM