[3830] NCCC Sprint N1LN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bemeier@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N1LN LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 19:07:29 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint - Mar 2

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:  10      7
   80:  11      7
   40:  15      7
   20:  15      3
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  51     24  Total Score = 1,176

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

What a night!

Guess I never finished reconfiguring the station from last weekend.  N1MM was
still in M2 mode and was complaining about not being networked.  OK, so I
changed it quickly to Single Op.  Then, I had Config SO2R set to FOCUS OTHER
RADIO.  That was interesting.  I tried to type in the call and it went in the
wrong window.  Now, I don't really do SO2R, so that even made it more fun.
Then, when I went to 160 my SWR was so high my K3 shut off.  I had to quickly
use the internal tuner at about 10 watts and then bring it up to 100w.

So, guess my weekend is already planned out.  Troubleshoot and fix the phased
verticals.

Thanks for the Qs and the patience.

73,
Bruce, N1LN