[3830] NCCC Sprint WD0T LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint WD0T LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 19:32:49 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint - Mar 2

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0      0
   80:  13      8
   40:  18     12
   20:  15      4
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  46     24  Total Score = 1,104

Club:

Comments:

I was at home tonite, my apologies for being SOOO weak.. using a low
unterminated Vee beam facing E/W.. its at 25ft at the feedpoint and about 10ft
at the ends of the 200ft legs.. it did work pretty well actually on 20 and 40m,
but 80m was a struggle..  Thanks for all the Q's and that anyone hears me is a
miracle!  Didn't even try 160m!

Was using a rig with NO CW filter, an old TS450S, and running through a little
MFJ tuner and open wire line..

Great to work KE0G in MN, he was pretty strong!

Used the DanWa #2 pencil, so all in all a completely different nite for me
compared to when I'm at KD0S, but it was still really FUN!!

73, CU next week, Todd WD0T