[3830] ARRLDX SSB S50K SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB S50K SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 12:27:16 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: S50K
Operator(s): S50K
Station: S50K

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: JN66XB
Operating Time (hrs): 15:30

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 1283    57
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1283    57  Total Score = 219,393

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

Well, not too good the first day and in similar manner not much better the
second.

Not in Saturday for me, but today had another short opening after the band more
or less closed in the evening.

Conditions for me allowed only for 50 mul the first day, while still now
missing BC, Lab, and OR, WY from states. Luckily VY0HL came in.

Tributes to all in West EU that managed to work the first day more than I did
in both days together.

Thanks for calls and 73s,
Marko, S50K