[3830] ARRLDX SSB N2QT SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2qt@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB N2QT SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 12:47:54 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N2QT
Operator(s): N2QT
Station: N2QT

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 9.25

  160:   14    13
   80:   30    27
   40:   81    53
   20:  199    80
   15:   21    88
   10:  117    49
-------------------
Total:  660   310  Total Score = 613,800

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Just went into this one to help PVRC pick up some points, so with limited time
went assisted and tried to maximize my score.   After a frustrating time on 80,
this morning I found that my dipole had broken about 20ft from the feed point.
Since I have it cut for CW I was using a tuner and without paying much
attention to the settings I didn't notice the problem (although the tuning
seemed way more touchy than normal).

Radio  K3
Alpha 87A
KT34 60 ft