[3830] ARRLDX SSB NR3X(N4YDU) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4ydu@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB NR3X(N4YDU) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 16:03:10 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: NR3X
Operator(s): N4YDU
Station: N4YDU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 26

  160:   27    22
   80:   73    41
   40:  114    54
   20:  339    83
   15:  512    89
   10:  160    49
-------------------
Total: 1225   338  Total Score = 1,242,150

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Decided to use the afterburner for this one - it makes phone so much more
enjoyable. I intended to operate more but there wasn't enough gas in my tank.
Had fun regardless. Interesting to work Europeans at ESP level on 10M Sunday.
Snagged some good DX. 80 and 160 were a bust the first night but much improved
on night two. I had zero contacts on 160 the first night and was actually able
to get answers to CQs on night two. After that I went to 20 for the heck of it
and picked up 9G1AA for a nice mult. Only real rate for me was the first
morning on 15M.

Hope to see everyone in Russian DX and WPX SSB in a few weeks.

Rig: ICOM 765 and Ameritron AL811H amp for about 650 watts.
Antennas: Various wires.

73,

Nate/N4YDU/NR3X