[3830] ARRLDX SSB W4SVO SOSB/10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4svo@att.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB W4SVO SOSB/10 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 16:19:57 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: W4SVO
Operator(s): W4SVO
Station: W4SVO

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: SFL
Operating Time (hrs): 25.5

  160:    0     0
   80:  103    49
   40:    0     0
   20:    0     0
   15:    0     0
   10:  529    78
-------------------
Total:  529    78  Total Score = 123,786

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

I was going to do 80 only, but storms to the north killed me. So decided to do
10 at last minute. I am glad I did this. Had some fair openings into Europe.
Sunday was a little better but no eastern Europe. Only a handful of JA's. Did
get called bt 3B8CW, V51CJ, NH2T, 5N7M, FR1DX and 4Z4DX. Score not quite as
good as last year. CU in WPX. Mark W4SVO