[3830] ARRLDX SSB WX4G SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB WX4G SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 16:38:26 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: WX4G
Operator(s): WX4G
Station: WX4G

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 31

  160:   30    21
   80:   89    53
   40:  213    66
   20:  453    88
   15:  551    80
   10:   93    42
-------------------
Total: 1429   350  Total Score = 1,493,100

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

My opinion is conditions were very poor.  Never heard much on 10 meters..and the
noise from the storm on friday nite runined 160...and hurt 80.  Even so..never
heard much on any band..shallow runs...not enough activity...cw was way
better!!

But...enjoyed and that's the important thing...

Thanks to all the Europeans that followed me from band to band...really
helped!!  Really appreciate so many taking the extra time to wait for me to
pull out calls and reports...getting thru the hvy QRM!!