[3830] ARRLDX SSB N3BNA M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dale.long@prodigy.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB N3BNA M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 17:16:22 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N3BNA
Operator(s): K3QF, N3BNA
Station: N3BNA

Class: M/S HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   27    21
   80:  135    60
   40:  133    70
   20:  342    93
   15:  389    92
   10:  129    50
-------------------
Total: 1155   386  Total Score = 1,337,490

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Had problems first hour, and poor ending.  Rest of the time just slugged it out.
 Was nice to run a few on 80m.  I usually leave that for the big guys.

No thanks to the hams from south USA who didnt like my 40m TX frequency and
intentionally QRMed me.  They had a discussion about that guy who doesnt listen
on his frequency, and how they went down and QRMed him.  Unfortunately for them
I was actually listening and heard them talking about me.  But all the problems
in the world are due to the "other guy", and nobody wants to admit they are
wrong. They did admit to coming on freq after me, but I was bothering them.
Hmm. That was the second time I had to relinguish my frequency, perhaps I'm
just a little too nice.

After that, I never got anything going in the last two hours.  I had expected
to work some Asia in the last hour, but there was nothing there.

Thanks to all the DX. And thanks to K3QF for his help and encouragement.