[3830] ARRLDX SSB K5WA SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K5WA@ARRL.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K5WA SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 17:24:28 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K5WA
Operator(s): K5WA
Station: K5WA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 35

  160:   26    21
   80:   95    51
   40:  307    83
   20:  286    93
   15:  489   101
   10:  212    65
-------------------
Total: 1415   414  Total Score = 1,756,188

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I did WAY too much S&P and not enough running but I made a huge discovery in my
ICE Band-pass box wiring which I'll need to fix.  I thought I just had area
line noise that held the S-meter at S4 on 10M but it was actually noise in the
12 VDC switching circuit causing noise.  Unfortunately, I didn't find it until
the contest was 3/4 done but it sure was nice to be able to hear on 10M after I
worked on it a bit.

I had fun even though it was SSB.  ;-)