[3830] ARRLDX SSB K4IKM SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4ikm@ptd.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K4IKM SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 18:38:14 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K4IKM
Operator(s): K4IKM
Station: K4IKM

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 23:45

  160:   22    17
   80:   79    44
   40:  129    60
   20:  296    89
   15:  387    89
   10:  157    49
-------------------
Total: 1070   348  Total Score = 1,114,992

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

This contest proved to me that SSB contests are not my cup of tea. At 10 am on
Sunday I was running EUs on 15M and my brain and body decided that they'd had
enough of deciphering pileups of unruly EUs and shut down on me. Signal
strength was lousy for most of the event which made it tough sledding in the
pileups. I used S&P for much of the event as a result. And I can usually talk
until the cows come home but by saturday afternoon I was loosing my voice even
with the WAV files in N1MM.

Oh well, such is life in the Contesting Village so I'll just have to tough up
and hang in there.  : )

73 to all! Especially the DX who in spite of everything hung in there so I
could get their M's and Q's. Tnx!

Steve...K4IKM...