[3830] ARRLDX SSB K6GHA SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6gha@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K6GHA SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 18:42:13 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K6GHA
Operator(s): K6GHA
Station: K6GHA

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Santa Cruz
Operating Time (hrs): 31

  160:    0     0
   80:    5     1
   40:   44    21
   20:  159    58
   15:  187    68
   10:  131    37
-------------------
Total:  526   185  Total Score = 291,930

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Wellâ?¦ so much for planning. Last minute issues required a change of cables,
antenna choices, and radios (something like moving deck chais on the Titanic!).
Although not planned, luckily it worked out just fine. In fact, I met my
arbitrary goal for the contest of 500 Qâ??s and played with new toys for the
weekend.
 It was the first time I really noticed openings in the band at some very
strange times, and took advantage of them (instead of the usual guessing and
missing the start).  Thanks to all who put together the charts and graphs for
the weekend.  Yet another 32 hr of SSB Phone learning experiences. This time,
having new good tools made it much more fun