[3830] ARRLDX SSB KG7H SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, JCS60319@YAHOO.COM
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB KG7H SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 19:54:52 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: KG7H
Operator(s): KG7H
Station: KG7H

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: IDAHO
Operating Time (hrs): 36

  160:   30    21
   80:   64    32
   40:  183    61
   20:  266    86
   15:  622    77
   10:   12    10
-------------------
Total: 1177   287  Total Score = 1,006,509

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

10 meters was a disappointment for me - at 48 degrees north it just never opened
up. Once in a while a signal would rise from the noise floor- only 12 10 meter
qso's for me!! 15 meters gave me the usual pipeline to JA for my qso volume,
boosted by the occsialonal rare one that repied under the JA's. All 15 meters
europe was on side scatter, pointing the beam south east. 160 meters was great,
with several unusual South America qso's - only one eu on 160. Overall I had a
blast. 73 to all who worked me (or tolerated me) de Craig KG7H