[3830] ARRLDX SSB K3AJ SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tomv307@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K3AJ SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 20:16:10 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K3AJ
Operator(s): K3AJ
Station: K3AJ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 13

  160:    0     0
   80:    2     2
   40:   24    15
   20:  174    62
   15:  186    61
   10:   54    22
-------------------
Total:  440   162  Total Score = 213,840

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Limited time to play around other commitments, looking to work on my 5M total
and contibute in some small way to the greater glory of PVRC. Started out LP,
but wasn't getting the mojo I was looking for, so I warmed up the old MRF-150's
and ran HP (500W). Almost all S&P. Started one slow run, but gave it up because
I was having trouble copying the weaker Europeans - so I wasn't doing anyone
any favors. Also, I REALLY need to do something about my station's performance
(or lack thereof) on 80. Phone contesting is pretty new to me and I still have
a lot to learn.  It's harder than I thought it would be.