[3830] ARRLDX SSB KG1E SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, alexjoz2@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB KG1E SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 23:35:59 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: KG1E
Operator(s): KG1E
Station: KG1E

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Mass
Operating Time (hrs): 11

  160:   10    10
   80:   29    21
   40:   47    41
   20:  200    73
   15:  256    74
   10:  123    44
-------------------
Total:  665   263  Total Score = 523,896

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Tried to do what we could with the limited time we had available.
Missed all of Fri night and Saturday, operated mostly Sunday morn and
afternoon.
Propagation was poor to the northern polar paths due to poor geomagnetic
conditions, so no JA's or Northern and Eastern Europe. However, 10 meters was
open nicely to South America, the Caribbean and Africa. 15 meters seemed quite
crowded and noisy with some stations trying to compensate for the poor
conditions by turning up their mic gain making for many needed repeats of calls
and reports due to widespread splatter. 20 meters seemed relatively tame by
comparison...All contacts S&P. Called CQ to no avail during our 11 hours.

Still had fun exchanging reports with our DX friends.

Force12 C3 and TS-930S

Alex KG1E