[3830] ARRLDX SSB NR5M M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, georged@demontrond.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB NR5M M/M HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 08:48:07 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: NR5M
Operator(s): IK2QEI NR5M NM5M W0UN KU5B NX5M N5UI W5PG KJ5T K5GN
Station: NR5M

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Hempstead, Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   35    25
   80:  144    59
   40:  831    99
   20:  967   105
   15: 1373   112
   10:  676    88
-------------------
Total: 4026   488  Total Score = 5,842,824

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

A special thanks to Stefano, IK2QEI, for being the inspiration behind this
operation.  We rarely have enough interest to multi-op a SSB contest. This time
we cobbled together a crew (mostly VERY part-timers) to support Stefano's visit
to the station.  My personal thanks to all who lent a hand.

Thanks to Eric, NM5M, and the Dallas contingent for the drive down and
bell-to-bell effort.

And special thanks to W0UN for his wise counsel about everything from global
warming (or should I say, the lack of it) to the correct pronunciation of
"forte."

George, NR5M