[3830] ARRLDX SSB LX7I(LX2A) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB LX7I(LX2A) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 05:41:49 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: LX7I
Operator(s): LX2A
Station: LX2A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 38

  160:   80    22
   80:  500    45
   40:  890    53
   20: 1606    60
   15: 1385    54
   10:  139    24
-------------------
Total: 4600   258  Total Score = 3,558,852

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

This was a great contest. The only problem was the switching system on 10M. Due
to this problem I missed some multipliers and QSOs on 10M.
This is one of the last contests with my old setup, some new even better
antennas will be installed especially for NA.

10M 5/5/5 will become a high Stack with 6/6/6
15M XM515 5el weill become 6/6 with 15M Boom
20M 5el will become 5/5 with 15m Boom

It would be interesting to see, what would be possible with my setup from a
more southern QTH. Congratulations to Felipe CR6K for his great result.

cu in the next contest and next year with the my new setup.

73s de Philippe LX2A / LX7I