[3830] ARRLDX SSB GW4BLE SOSB/10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, steve.gw4ble@btconnect.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB GW4BLE SOSB/10 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 11:31:53 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: GW4BLE
Operator(s): GW4BLE
Station: GW4BLE

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: Newport
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  230    28
-------------------
Total:  230    28  Total Score = 19,320

Club:

Comments:

Unable to plan any serious contest operation from here at the moment
 due to local power line interference from a neighbouring property.

 The QRM is deliberate but the licensing authority in the UK (known as
 OFCOM) seem powerless to do anything about it. Fortunately the RSGB are
 on the case and are demanding action be taken.

 Thankfully the QRM was off for a while so I managed to enjoy a few hours of
 operating single band 10 metres under generally  lousy conditions.

 If you worked me, audio from the QSO can be heard on the web site
 at: http://www.gw4ble.dxlist.co.uk
 Just log in and search by callsign.

73

Steve