[3830] ARRLDX SSB K3PP SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3pp@k3pp.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K3PP SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 16:31:33 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K3PP
Operator(s): K3PP
Station: K3PP

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   10    10
   80:    5     5
   40:   93    55
   20:  136    68
   15:  160    67
   10:   64    39
-------------------
Total:  468   244  Total Score = 342,576

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I usually do well in this contest, but this year 'twas not to be. I'm actually
surprised I made a single QSO! Between a family event and business travel, I
had very little time. It was fun to play while it lasted! Condx seemed were
down from CQWW weekends and even the CW weekend. 10m openings were short and
weak. 160m was awful the first night and a bit better the second. My 80m
antenna was inoperable. I had to sleep, so I put in very little time on the low
bands. I boarded a flight to Las Vegas on Sunday morning so Saturday night was
QRT for good.