[3830] Rus DX MJ0CFW(JK3GAD) SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jk3gad@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] Rus DX MJ0CFW(JK3GAD) SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 04:15:24 -0700
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: MJ0CFW
Operator(s): JK3GAD
Station: GJ3DVC

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Jersey
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:   110     0       33        13
   80:   226     7       43        22
   40:   309     7       57        35
   20:   469    10       64        62
   15:   186    11       54        36
   10:     5     3        6         0
Total:  1305    38      257       168  Total Score = 2,936,750

Club:

Comments:

There was good activity but propagation was really as I did not have any run on
SSB and almost all QSO were made on CW. Score is down significantly from last
year..... I guess everyone had similar experience during the weekend.

After I came back from Island I found post arrived with RDXC certificate for
2010 and 2011, very nice design and thanks to SRR and RDXC committee!

Thanks to JARS for letting me use nice club station.
See you all next year's RDXC!

73 Kazu  JK3GAD, M0CFW