[3830] BARTG VY2SS SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vy2ss@bellaliant.net
Subject: [3830] BARTG VY2SS SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 05:17:55 -0700
                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest

Call: VY2SS
Operator(s): VY2SS
Station: VY2SS

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: PEI
Operating Time (hrs): 21.5

   80:
   40:
   20:  544      42         19
   15:
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  544      42         19  Continents = 5  Total Score = 165,920

Club:

Comments:

I made a brief appearance on 15M and made 5 QSOs. This reinforced my plan to
stay on 20M. I will submit a check log for the 15M Qs.

Nice to work 9M, DV and JA while beaming at EU. Thanks for your good ears.

The only QSO in my region (maritimes) was VE9AA. Tnx mult Mike.

Apparantly this contest is not popular in SA.

Analysis shows that 39 percent of my QSOs were with Europe and 42.6 with USA.
This means that my 30+ year old tribander was working well as a contest
antenna. I could work EU almost as well off the back as the front.

Thanks to all that I was able to log and thanks to the contest sponsors for one
of the best on the calendar.