[3830] Rus DX SP4Z SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sp4z@poczta.fm
Subject: [3830] Rus DX SP4Z SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 13:34:01 -0700
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: SP4Z
Operator(s): SP4Z
Station: SP4Z

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Lapy
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:   214    45       43        49
   80:   336    79       57        60
   40:   306   194       80        64
   20:   207   310       65        62
   15:   128    30       52        34
   10:    13     0       12         3
Total:  1204   658      309       273  Total Score = 7,476,372

Club: SP DX Club

Comments:

Glad to take a part in Russian DX Contest.
Contest of extra class of operators.
Contest of many good or bad decisions in strategy
because we have only one day propagation
This is Very Sprint contest

But many things depenend on Propagation Conditions.
This year was not so good on higher band again
Houndreds of UA stations with fine calls (tnx famous u3di),
lack of NA (I think Propagation)
Did not work VE on 80m and 15m heh!!

During rush hours second radio can be closed
That was first 12 hours with 1200 QSO in my log
During night I felt bad with cold reason and
in the morning a lot of short naps get me few minute brakes
hour by hour hi so my rate slow down

Tnx, doswidania Russian friends next year

73, Wieslaw SP4Z