[3830] Rus DX KK4CIS SO SSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, arspies73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX KK4CIS SO SSB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 19:25:05 -0700
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: KK4CIS
Operator(s): KK4CIS
Station: KK4CIS

Class: SO SSB LP
QTH: Miami, Florida
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:           2        2
   20:           3        3
   15:           3        3
   10:           3        2
Total:   0      11       10        0  Total Score = 460

Club:

Comments:

K3, Heil Pro Set Elite, N1MM, dipoles on 10/15/20/40 meters.  All S&P

Band conditions were terrible in south Florida all weekend.  The only European
station worked was in Spain.  Not sure if beams weren't aimed to North America,
or if it was just terrible propagation, but was very disappointing.   I did
manage to work a station in Morocco, though . . a new one for me.

On top of dead bands and few stations to work, I found I had bad coax on my 20m
antenna line, which I will repair this week.

Many thanks to the handful of stations who heard me.

73
KK4CIS