[3830] WPX SSB K6MM SO(A)AB(TS) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6mm@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB K6MM SO(A)AB(TS) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 17:25:54 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: K6MM
Operator(s): K6MM
Station: K6MM

Class: SO(A)AB(TS) HP
QTH: California
Operating Time (hrs): 29

------------
  160:    1
   80:   19
   40:  126
   20:  452
   15:  427
   10:  137
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Personal best in this one.  Put in as much time as I could in between all of the
March Madness Basketball games.  My alma mater (Syracuse Univ.) didn't make the
final four, but I had a blast in the contest anyway.  Great opening to Europe
on 15m and 10m Saturday, not as good today.  Tried to keep my ratio of
QSOs/Mults close to 2:1 throughout the weekend.  Constant challenge is
balancing time between Running vs collecting Mults.  Thanks for the Qs and
"quick chats" too.  Nice to work old and new friends.  73, John K6MM.  Station:
 K3 + ACOM 1000 + 3el SteppIR + G5RV + N1MM Logger.  No problems all weekend.