[3830] WPX SSB N7AT(WA7NWL) SOSB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa7nwl@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB N7AT(WA7NWL) SOSB15 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 18:49:52 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: N7AT
Operator(s): WA7NWL
Station: N7AT

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH: Outlaw Hideout, AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 28

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 1585
   10:
------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Hmmm.  Different.

First, the Head Outlaws and others conspired and convinced me to upgrade to
Extra after 20-plus years with a General class license - which I did.

Plus, I'm used to 100 watts and a dipole at 21-feet.  A K3, Alpha amp and
multiple beams at multiple heights are definitely better (duh!).

Many thanks to N7RQ and K8IA for running the 'Hideout' (and keeping me in
line); and many thanks to the stations I was able to work.

73 es cul.

John, WA7NWL