[3830] WPX SSB N7ZG SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB N7ZG SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 19:52:49 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: N7ZG
Operator(s): N7ZG
Station: N7ZG

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Harstine
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  220
   20:  328
   15:  489
   10:   77
------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

SFI 100
A-index 9 day 1 and 4 on day 2

My 80M inverted vee was damaged in a recent storm and I decided to just skip
80M for this contest given that mults don't count per band.   The plan was to
focus on  six point contacts on 40M at night.   As it turned out 40M was pretty
much a bust to JA both nights.  Not sure why.  20M stayed open till almost 4 am
the first night.   Made EU contacts till 3 am.   15M was open till past noon on
both days but I decided to take a rest break during that time on day 1.   In
retrospect I would have skipped staying up late at night and worked all the
daylight periods.

Interesting DX was EX and HZ.

No EU on 10M again due to the low flux.  Maybe next year.

Need to get the stacks online this summer.