[3830] WPX SSB DL8ZAW SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB DL8ZAW SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 03:02:29 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: DL8ZAW
Operator(s): DL8ZAW
Station: DL8ZAW

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: JO40nu
Operating Time (hrs): 14

------------
  160:    0
   80:  104
   40:  147
   20:  139
   15:  128
   10:   46
------------

Club:

Comments:

Propagation was be much better than in the weeks before, especially 15m was wide
open until late evening. 'Unfortunataly' we had a very sunny spring weekend
which means that I had to do a lot of garden work during daytime. So I could
only spend some hours in the morning and evening to make some QSOs.
Should I hope that we have bad weather in May during the CW part?

Thanks to all who came  back to my call!

73, Frank, DL8ZAW